Saturday 4 June 2011

How many times did you change your major in college?

How many times did you change your major in college before deciding on the right one?|||I changed mine only once as in those days I didn%26#039;t have the luxury of taking time to finish my education. I had to get it done and get a job. However, my daughters changed theirs a number of times before they decided. And now at 28 and 30 they are both about the go back to school and change careers. In today%26#039;s world you can expect to change careers and direction a number of times, so be flexible and try different things.|||Thank you for the %26quot;best answer%26quot;.

Report Abuse


|||i never found one.|||Three. From %26quot;undecided%26quot; (I was thinking maybe a double major in biological sciences and communication, maybe doing technical writing), a brief foray into geology, and then linguistics.|||I%26#039;m going into my 3rd year, and I%26#039;ve changed my mind 3 times. My friend has changed hers.....at least half a dozen times before settling on math/history dbl major. I keep telling her she%26#039;s crazy, but does she listen to me? Nooooo.....